Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals - yet simple to use - the LIFEPAK CR Plus automated external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Unlike AEDs with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the fully automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
To use the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED, you simply press the release to open the lid and the unit turns "on." It's so simple since there's no "on" or "off" button to press. Once the lid is opened, the voice prompts start talking you through the rescue process.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus shares some of the same technology used on their larger, more complex defibrillators and monitors. It delivers life-saving treatment using Physio-Control's patented ADAPTIV biphasic waveform. The first shock is delivered at 200 joules and the AED escalates the energy to 360 joules when conditions demand.
Maintaining the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus is easy. The CHARGE-PAK (a battery system unique to the CR Plus) and electrodes ship to you with identical expiration dates. At expiration, or after each use, you replace both simultaneously. CHARGE-PAK and electrodes last about 2 years. Paediatric electrodes are available separately where required.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus performs a basic self-check weekly and a deeper diagnostic test monthly. This means you don't have to constantly check the device's status by turning it on. The AED has a readiness display which reveals its status to you even through the carry case.
- Clear and calm guidance through a) assessing the patient b) opening the airway and c) applying the defibrillator pads
- Detects heart rhythm and if needed delivers the shock on its own, without rescuer interaction required yet gives the user a commentary
- No buttons to push
- QUIK-PAK™ electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving time in an emergency situation
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge
- Suitable for use on infants and children when used with the infant child reduced energy kit
- Highly visible indicator shows it is ready to use.
- Once electrodes are attached to the casualty red indicators on the unit turn solid green
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology analyses the patient needs and adjusts energy used
- Delivers the shock automatically. If the heart does not respond, it will increase energy accordingly - up to 360 joules
- Latex-free electrodes
- Stores up to 20 minutes of ECG data and up to 200 time-stamped event markers
- User friendly, PC-based software allows easy download, annotation and review of both ECG and rescue event data
Offices, work places, schools, retail and public places
Lifepak CR Plus Defibrillator Fully Automatic (80403-000178) or Semi-Automatic (80403-000177), Carry Case, Ambu® Res-Cue mask® First Responder Kit, Charging Stick, Two Pairs of Adult QUIK-PAK™ Electrodes, Quick Reference Card and User DVD.
80403-000178 (Fully Automatic)