Returns & Replacements
1. Upon delivery the customer must inspect the goods carefully as we will be unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, short deliveries, incorrect supplies due to picking error or misinformation or loss of products unless the customer emails us within three (3) days from the date of delivery. The complete packaging should be retained and pictures taken if pilferage and breakage during transit is suspected. The Company and the Carriers should be notified immediately. Claims cannot be considered unless these conditions are observed.
2. In the event of non-arrival of Goods, the Customer must inform us within Five (5) days of the date of the invoice or advice of despatch, whichever is earlier, otherwise no claim can be considered.
3. The Company will use reasonable endeavours to deliver each of the Customer's Orders for the goods within the time agreed and if no time is agreed then within 30 days. But, the timing is not of essence. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the customer to cancel the Order or to receive a refund of any monies paid unless and until the customer has given 14 days' notice before cancellation to the Company requiring the delivery to be made and the Company has not fulfilled the delivery within that period.
4. Customer must email the Company (on email address- firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to returning any product(s) with in 14 calendar days of receiving the delivery and then return the same only upon receiving company’s approval. Return Deliveries have to be arranged and paid by the customer. Company aims to reply back in Three (3) working days of receiving a returns request. Customers must not simply refuse to accept any delivery if they wish to return the product(s) ordered as the company will not be able to treat it as a return from customer and still charge the customer for full amount as these will be treated as Unsolicited Returns. Unsolicited Returns are further explained under section 7.5 , 7.7 and 7.8 of our terms and conditions available on our website
5. Good(s) must be returned by the customer within 14 calendar days of raising a request to return. The Returns must be received by the company within 5 working days or 7 working days of the Return request getting accepted in case of returns coming from Mainland UK and Outside Mainland UK (mentioned under our deliveries section) respectively. In case of authorised returns being delivered back to the company outside of this time frame, the company is under no obligation to issue any refund or credit the customer account and the returns shall be treated as unsolicited returns as explained in section 7.5, 7.7 and 7.8 of our terms and conditions.
6. Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the unused, unopened, in original box/pack as supplied by the manufacturer, free from any wear and tear on the product or it’s original box/pack provided by the manufacturer, without any labels or markings by the customer and resalable as new. Goods that have been damaged, handled improperly, used, have been opened fully or partially, seals and labels have been removed or tampered with cannot be returned.
7. The company will need to inspect all the returned goods and can only then issue a full refund if the returns are found to be in accordance with its returns policy. It is customer’s responsibility that the returns are delivered to the company timely and safely and the company can issue any refund or account credit only upon receiving the returns satisfactorily. Thus, the company encourages that returns must be appropriately packed to ensure it saves the product(s) from any sort of damage during the transit and are sent through a tracked delivery mode with appropriate insurance during the transit.
8. Goods that are made on order or have been specifically procured for the customer cannot be returned unless there is a fault and the same must be first informed to the company on an email and an approval is taken. Many furniture items and capital goods come under this category. In case, the company receives a request for returning these type of goods within 14 days of delivery, it assures to try and work out any possible way in which this request can be upheld. However, this has to be reviewed on a case by case and item by item basis and may incur a administrative and/or a restocking charge of 15 - 35% +VAT of the item value or a minimum of GBP15+VAT to the customer.
9. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge the Customer 20% of the full price to cover costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering stock items in error.
10. Products that are assembled and installed or are assembled prior to delivery cannot be returned unless there is a fault.
11. Sealed goods if opened cannot be returned whether or not a return is requested within 14 days of delivery.
12. For Health & Hygiene reasons some products cannot be returned even if a return is requested within14 days of delivery. For example – needles, syringes, incontinence products, nebulisers, mouthpieces for spirometers and peak flow meters, nasal cannulas, oxygen masks, nebuliser masks and mouthpieces, gloves of any type, couch rolls, thermometers, face mask, disposable caps and gowns etc. This is only an example and not an exhaustive list of item that cannot be returned.
13. Personalised goods cannot be returned unless there is a fault.
14. Product(s) bought in a Sale or at a Discounted Price cannot be returned. We won’t be able to issue any refund or a credit for the same.
15. Any free gifts etc. received with the delivery must also be returned.
16. In case of return of a faulty product or error by the company, when informed within the 14 day period of receiving the good(s), these will be collected by the company or it’s appointed personnel or courier or postage amount refunded to the customer in case the customer has arranged the return delivery on company’s request. In case of a collection being arranged by the company, the return parcel must made available at a ground floor level, properly packed to save it from any damages during transit with appropriate return address label affixed over the outer box/case and any other irrelevant labels or markings on the outer box/case must be removed.
17. In case of faulty product or incorrect products being returned, these must be in original box/pack as provided by the manufacturer, with (all) accessories or parts and product literature that comes with the product included. These must not be damaged or missing as the same needs to go back to the manufacturer for proving a fault and have a replacement supplied; otherwise it may not be possible to secure a replacement.