The NFK200 is a simple to use, intuitive defibrillator allowing for quick and convenient pads access. It can easily and effectively be used by anyone. Combined adult/paediatric pads, it is popular option for those seeking an affordable and effective defibrillator.
- Device and consumables status LED indicator with daily/weekly/monthly self-test.
- Compact design, weighs just 2.2kg with battery and pads included and integrated handle for easy of carrying.
- Adult/Paediatric mode change button and same pad for either and adult or child casualty, so one thing less to worry about.
- CPR metronome, voice guidance, and graphic instructions.
- Memory Capacity - 5 individual treatments, up to 3 hours per treatment.
- Data transfer by USB.
CPR step detection indicator for more effective CPR
- Suitable for use in GP Surgeries, Office, Workplaces and for community use when placed inside External AED Cabinets.
- Dimensions: 260mm x 220mm x 70mm (Width x Length x Height)
- Weight: 2.2kg (Including the battery and pads)
- Drop: Withstands 0.7 meter drop to any edge, corner or surface
- IP42 rated casing
- Operating Mode: Semi-automated
- Waveform: E-cube biphasic (Truncated exponential type)
- Output Energy: 150J at 50 Ω load for adults and 50J at 50 Ω load for children
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular Fibrillation or Fast Ventricular Tachycardia
- Indicators: Do-Not-Touch-Patient
Pads Patch Position Indicators
Status LED Indicator
CPR Step and Detection Indicator
- Speaker: Provides voice prompts at 75dB
- Low Battery Indicator: Shown on the Status LED, announced via voice instruction