Powerheart G5 AED is designed for use by experienced rescuers or paramedics as a well as first time users. A combination of features that helps rescuers provide the victims of sudden cardiac arrest with a swift and effective life saving therapy.
Features like RescueCoach voice and text prompts, real time instructions and intuitive non-polarised pad design enabling pads to be placed on either side of the victim's chest allow first time users to swiftly and efficiently carry out the therapy.
Event data can be extracted through a a USB port for further professional medical care.
- Opening the lid activates the AED
- Rescue Ready® indicator that communicates rescue status and confirms that the internal circuitry, medical-grade battery, and rescue pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. This assures rescuers that they are using a working AED. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Intuitive and interchangeable pad design simplifies placement. Non Polarised pads that can be placed in any direction and comes with clear graphical instructions on where to place the pads.
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment.
- Fully automatic shock delivery when the defibrillator senses a shockable rhythm. Semi-Automatic version with a shock button to press for a shock to be delivered. The device gives a text and voice prompt when it is about to deliver a shock or wants the rescuer to press the shock button.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level. If more than one shock is needed the defibrillator increase the energy input to a appropriate level.
- Easy to follow voice prompts guide the rescuer at each step. RescueCoach™ prompts provide user paced instructions.
- Text prompts to provide extra help during chaotic and noisy environment.
- Powerheart G5 AED provides a defib. shock after CPR in as little as 10 seconds for swift and effective defibrillation therapy.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Powerheart G5 AED meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- 7-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Defibrillator (fully automatic / semi automatic), Battery, Defibrillation Pads (adult) Pair, Defibrillator Manager Software, Defibrillator Manual, Getting Started Card & Rescue Steps Guide.
Cardiac Science part number: G5A-02A (Fully Automatic) or G5S-02A (Semi-Automatic)
Code (Fully Automatic):