The Vitalograph copd-6 (40200) COPD Monitor identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to allow early intervention and facilitate better clinical outcomes. It screens out those whose FEV1 is normal therefore do not have COPD and without the risk of false COPD negatives allows the spirometry resources to be focused on those most at risk.
- For the early detection of COPD - quickly, simple and accurately.
- Identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage.
- Screens out those whose FEV1 is normal and therefore do not have COPD.
- A Cost effective 'Case Selection' so that spirometry resources can be focused on those most likely to be diagnosed with COPD.
- Monitors COPD patients using their 'number', the obstructive index, FEV1 as a percent of predicted.
- Displays FEV1, FEV6, ratio and % predicted, obstructive index, COPD classification and lung age.
- Built-in quality of blow indicator on a large, easy to read display.
- Easy to clean flowhead.
- Can be used with hygienic and disposable SafeTway mouthpieces or a BVF where it is to be used on more than one person.
- Displays the COPD classification (stage I - IV) to help recognise the need for a change in the patient's management plan.
- Requires only minimal instruction for use by non-respiratory specialists.
The Vitalograph copd-6 COPD Monitor comes complete with:
- 3x SafeTway mouthpieces
- Carry pouch
- Guide for the healthcare professional
- 2x AAA Batteries
Parameters Displayed: FEV1/FEV6/ratio and % predicted
Quality of Blow Indicator: Yes
Obstructive Index: Mild, Moderate, Severe (FEV1% predicted)
COPD Classification: Normal (not COPD); Stage I, II, III & IV (FEV1% predicted)
Lung Age Indicator: Yes
Flow Impedance: Better than 0.15 kPa/L/s at 14 L/s
Operating Temperature Range: 17 - 37°C
Sensor: Stator rotor
Accuracy: Better than +/- 3%
Range: 0 - 9.99 L BTPS
Size: 113 x 63 x 48mm
Weight: 55g net
Display: Custom Liquid Crystal Display
Power: AAA batteries