Imutest Milk Allergy test Kit
- Same day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
An allergy to cow's milk can significantly affect the life style of allergic individuals as milk and milk-derived proteins are present in a wide range of processed foods. Simple to use and safe for all the family, the Imutest Milk Allergy Testing Kit detects raised levels of IgE allergy antibodies against cow's milk protein and works in a similar way to hospital lab.
The Imutest Milk Allergy Testing Kit for Home is designed for people to use at home to test whether they have an allergic sensitivity to cow's milk which is one of the most common food allergies in children but can affect people of all ages. If you have had what you believe may be an allergic reaction to milk, this home testing kid is ideal it is quick, safe and easy to use in the comfort of your own home and is able to detect raised levels of IgE allergy antibodies against cow's milk protein in a similar way to hospital lab. allergy tests.
Milk allergy symptoms may include; itching, swelling lips and face, coughing, shortness of breath and wheezing, asthma, dry, itchy throat and tongue, itchy skin, rashes and eczema, diarrhea, vomiting, headache or even anaphylaxis.
* One must be minimum 18 years of age to buy this product and by ordering this item you confirm the same.
* You must visit your GP to discuss your results and further actions to be taken.
* Depending on the Test Kit used, tests are designed to indicate whether you may be allergic to a particular substance or food or in case of a general allergy test kit without probing the possible allergen to indicate a normal or higher IgE antibodies (indicator of allergic reaction) which tells that there may be a allergic reaction present in the body.
* It is not guaranteed that the Test Kits will in every case correctly identify an allergy and there may be cases where an allergic reaction is detected which may not be present. Manufacturer believes its Test Kits have an accuracy of 92-98% compared with a laboratory test