The Imutest Egg Allergy Testing Kit is a Home Use kit for Egg Allergy and designed for people to use simply and safely in the comfort of their own home. It detects raised levels of allergy (IgE) antibodies using a similar technique to that used in hospital lab. allergy tests.
Egg allergy is one of the most common Food Allergies. Egg allergy symptoms may include; itching, swelling lips and face, coughing, shortness of breath and wheezing, asthma, dry, itchy throat and tongue, itchy skin, rashes and eczema, diarrhoea, vomiting, headache or even anaphylaxis.
Use our Egg Allergy Testing Kit at home and see if you have a sensitivity to allergens found in egg whites. It is a quick and convenient test kit to help you find out if you are allergic to eggs and if this could be triggering your symptoms
Quick and simple home allergy test kit
Accurate as a doctors allergy test
No need to send sample away to a laboratory
- Results in about 30 minutes
* One must be minimum 18 years of age to buy this product and by ordering this item you confirm the same.
* You must visit your GP to discuss your results and further actions to be taken.
* Depending on the Test Kit used, tests are designed to indicate whether you may be allergic to a particular substance or food or in case of a general allergy test kit without probing the possible allergen to indicate a normal or higher IgE antibodies (indicator of allergic reaction) which tells that there may be a allergic reaction present in the body.
* It is not guaranteed that the Test Kits will in every case correctly identify an allergy and there may be cases where an allergic reaction is detected which may not be present. Manufacturer believes its Test Kits have an accuracy of 92-98% compared with a laboratory test