The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
More powerful full-colour images with touch screen and a CPR cycle timer, combined with voice and text prompts, help guide responders through the rescue.
Zoll AED 3 uses universal CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes meaning that child electrodes are not required to be bought separately and one thing less to manage.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients. Simpy press the button and to activate the child mode.
- RapidShock analysis allows the ZOLL AED 3 to deliver a shock, if needed, in as little as 5 seconds. Minimising the pre-shock pause and providing more CPR can improve patient outcomes.
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness and the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED programme management solution.
Semi Automatic,, 8501-001201-07 (with shock button that needs to be pressed to deliver the shock when guided by the voice prompt)
Fully Automatic, 8501-001202-07 (without shock button, delivers shock on it's own upon detecting a shockable heart rhythm )
ZOLL AED 3 Semi - Automatic / Fully Automatic Defibrillator
CPR Uni-padz™ with first responder kit attached containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette
Lithium manganese dioxide battery
Operator’s guide manual