- Medical Categories
- AED Defibrillators & CPR
- Defibrillator Units
- iPAD Saver NF1200 Semi Automatic / NF1201 Fully Automatic AED
iPAD Saver NF1200 Semi Automatic / NF1201 Fully Automatic AED
- Calculated at Checkout
The iPAD Saver is a automated external defibrillator also known as an AED. A cardiac arrest can happen to anyone and anywhere and the first few minutes are most essential in saving a victim of cardiac arrest. It therefore becomes essential to have a Public Access Defibrillator at as many public places as possible.
A Public Access Defibrillator like iPAD NF1200 (Semi-Automatic) or iPAD NF1201 (Fully Automatic) is designed for use by minimally trained individuals by providing simple verbal and visual instructions. Lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
- Easy and Simple Operation.
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology.
- Metronome function and verbal CPR coaching.
- Can be used on adults and paediatrics by using the correct electrodes. iPAD Saver senses the electrodes connected and automatically adjusts the energy level.
- Lightweight 2.2kg and compact.
- Highly visible LED status indicators.
- Wireless data transfer (IrDA).
- Automatic self test (Power on / Run time / Daily / Weekly / Monthly).
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be update to meet any upgrade to the guidelines.
- Highest IP54 rating ensuring that the iPAD NF1200 is protected against dust and water.
- Perfect for public facilities – shopping centres, stations, clubs, sports or leisure centres and schools.
- Also used by ambulances and the mining and shipping industry.
- iPAD Saver Defibrillator is available in Fully Automatic (NF1201) and Semi-Automatic (NF1200) versions. With Fully automatic version, the defibrillator automatically delivers a shock upon detecting a shockable rhythm and with a semi-automatic version the shock button has to be pressed by the rescuer.
Customers Also Viewed