Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a paediatric finger pulse oximeter and adult finger pulse oximeter combined in one unit. It provides a fast, accurate, cost-effective solution for spot-checks of oxygen saturation. Nonin Onyx® is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy and is tested for use on fingers, thumbs and toes.
- Patented auto ON/OFF when finger is inserted/removed.
- Accuracy in the widest range of patients and conditions – Only Nonin uses PureSAT® SpO2 technology – an intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accuracy in situations that are challenging due to dark skin tones, low perfusion and more.
- No routine maintenance or recalibration required
- One product for adult as well as paediatric patients – Automatically adjusts to each patient from paediatric to adult quickly and accurately. Accommodates fingers, thumbs and toes with digit thickness 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3" to 1.0").
- Features a unique pulse quality indicator which offers a fast and simple "Green is Good" assessment of signal quality
- Compact enough to carry at all times and weighs only 60g
- Proven durability – Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops, is rugged enough to be used in the most demanding situations and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing.
- Highly efficient now with 6000 spot-checks from x2 AAA batteries which are supplied, an improvement from the previous 1600 spot-checks from the Nonin 9500 model
- Clinician-facing, easy-to-read, bright LED – SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
- Available in full colours; black, blue, red and purple
- Battery operating life (fully charged): 36 hours continuous use
- ISO 80601-2-61 Compliant - All Nonin oximeters are fully type tested to comply with the new International Standard for Pulse Oximeters.
1x Finger Pulse Oximeter Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Black Colour
1x Carry Case FREE
2x AAA Batteries
1x Instructions CD
Dimensions: 5.59 cm (2.2”) L x 3.3 cm (1.3”) W x 3.23 cm (1.27”) H
Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 – 100% SpO2
Pulse Rate Display Range: 18 – 321 beats per minute (BPM)
Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 – 100% SpO2 ±2 digits
Low Perfusion Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 – 100% SpO2 ±2 digits
Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 20 – 250 BPM ±3 digits
Low Perfusion Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 40 – 240 BPM ±3 digits
Measurement Wavelengths and Output Power**
Red: 60 nanometers @ 0.8 mw maximum average
Infrared: 910 nanometers @ 1.2 mw maximum average
Operating: -5° to +40°C (+23° to +104°F)
Storage/Transportation: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
Operating: 10 – 90% non-condensing
Storage/Transportation: 10 – 95% non-condensing
Operating: Up to 12,192 meters (40,000 feet)
Hyperbaric Pressure: Up to 4 atmospheres
Operating: Approximately 6,000 spot-checks or 36 hours of continuous operation using new AAA-size alkaline batteries
Storage: 12 months
Degree of Protection: Type BF-Applied Part
Mode of Operation: Continuous
Enclosure Degree of Ingress Protection: IP32