Nonin 9550 Onyx II Finger Pulse Oximeter with Soft Carry Case FREE
- Same Day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Calculated at Checkout
Nonin 9550 Onyx® II is a top quality Finger Pulse Oximeter that provides fast, clinically proven SpO2 and pulse rate readings in the widest range of patients and settings for accuracy you can act on. It fits the widest range of finger sizes from 8mm - 26mm so it can be used on adults as well as pediatrics. The Onyx II 9550 Pulse oximeter is reliable and durable in the most demanding environments and is an extremely robust unit which has even been military field tested for durability in toughest environments.
- Patented auto ON / OFF when finger is inserted / removed
- Unparalleled reliability and accuracy now available with super fast response times.
- Clinically proven accuracy in the widest range of patients and settings, including patients with dark skin color and low perfusion
- No routine maintenance or recalibration required
- Adult and Paediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter combined, fits the widest range of fingers from small paediatrics to large adult (8mm - 26mm finger thickness).
- Features Nonin's unique pulse quality indicator now with a large simple display
- Compact enough to carry at all times and weighs only 60g
- The clear, larger LED display can be read in any environment, in any light, from any angle
- Extremely robust unit which has been military field-tested for durability in the toughest environments. Onyx II 9550 Finger Pulse Oximeter has the US Army and US Air Force aeromedical certification for use in helicopters
- Battery shelf life of 35,000 hours (4 years)
- ISO 80601-2-61 Compliant - All Nonin Pulse Oximeters are fully type tested to comply with new International Standard for Pulse Oximeters
- Battery: Two AAA size Alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Operating Life (Fully Charged): 21 hours continuous monitoring or 2500 spot-checks.
- Market leading 5 Years Drop Warranty.
1x Finger Pulse Oximeter Nonin 9550 Onyx II
1x Soft Carry Case FREE
2x AAA Batteries
Dimensions: 5.59 cm (2.2”) L x 3.3 cm (1.3”) W x 3.23 cm (1.27”) H
Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 – 100% SpO2
Pulse Rate Display Range: 18 – 321 beats per minute (BPM)
Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 – 100% SpO2 ±2 digits
Low Perfusion Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 – 100% SpO2 ±2 digits
Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 20 – 250 BPM ±3 digits
Low Perfusion Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 40 – 240 BPM ±3 digits
Measurement Wavelengths and Output Power**
Red: 660 nanometers @ 0.8 mw maximum average
Infrared: 910 nanometers @ 1.2 mw maximum average
Operating: 0° to +40°C (+32° to +104°F)
Storage/Transportation: -30° to +50°C (-22° to +122°F)
Operating: 10 – 90% non-condensing
Storage/Transportation: 10 – 95% non-condensing
Operating: Up to 12,192 meters (40,000 feet)
Hyperbaric Pressure: Up to 4 atmospheres
Continuous: Approximately 2,500 spot-checks based on 21 hours of operation using two AAA-size alkaline batteries, calculated at 30 seconds per spot-check
Storage: 4 years, minimum