MD300-C63 Oxywatch Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Same Day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Calculated at Checkout
The MD300-C63 Oxywatch Finger Pulse Oximeter is an ultra-compact, lightweight, robust pulse oximeter with dual colour OLED display now available at a very economical price!
It is suitable for use on adults as well as paediatrics in a variety of applications like GP surgeries, Clinics, Dental surgeries, Ambulances, Hospitals, Home care through to spot-checking before, during and after exercise.
The Pulse Oximeter screen displays Oxygen saturation (SPO2), pulse rate, plethysmogram and pulse indicator bar graph. The bright organic LED display in dual colours with adjustable brightness and display modes offer superb visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunlight.
Rugged and robust design with special battery compartment for more durability.
- Clear, bright colour Organic LED display in two colours.
- Displays SPO2, pulse rate, plethysmogram, pulse indicator bar graph
- Display can be viewed in 4 rotations
- Plethysmogram waveform, displayed in 2 formats
- Adjustable brightness: 10 levels
- Signal strength indicator
- Easy to use; 1-button operation
- Automatic power-off when finger removed
- Special battery cover for more durability
- Suitable for paediatric and adult patients
1x MD300-C63 Finger Pulse Oximeter (in Black colour)
2x AAA Batteries
1x Instructions Manual
SpO2: 70 - 100%
Pulse Rate: 30 - 235 bpm
SpO2 (70 - 100%): ± 2%
SpO2 (≤69%): No definition
SpO2 Resolution: 1%
Pulse Rate (30 - 99 bpm): ± 2 bpm
Pulse Rate (100 - 235 bpm): ± 2%
Pulse Rate Resolution: 1bpm
Features: Colour OLED, adjustable brightness (10 levels),
Data displayed: Oxygen saturation, pulse rate, plethysmogram, pulse indicator bar graph
Indicators: Finger out, signal strength, battery status
Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C.
Storage temperature: -20°C to 55°C
Standards: CE Class lla
58 mm (L) x 34 mm (W) x 36 mm (H)
Approximately 55 g (including batteries)
2 x AAA/LR03/MN2400 1.5V alkaline batteries.
Approximately 30 hours of continuous operation. Automatically powers off when finger is removed for longer than 8 seconds.