- Medical Categories
- Pulse Oximeters & Carry Cases
- Finger Pulse Oximeters
- Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300-D Dark Blue w/FREE CARRY CASE
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300-D Dark Blue w/FREE CARRY CASE
- Same Day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Calculated at Checkout
MD300-D (MD300C2) is a Finger Pulse Oximeter that can be used in a variety of applications like GP surgeries, clinics, dental surgeries as well as for spot-checking before, during and after exercise in health centres and gymnasiums. MD300D Pulse oximeter comes with a bright organic LED display offers superb visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunlight.
- Clear, bright colour OLED display.
- Display can be viewed in 4 rotations.
- Adjustable brightness: 10 levels.
- Pleth waveform, displayed in 2 formats.
- Signal strength indicator.
- Easy to use; 1-button operation.
- Automatic power-off when finger removed.
1x MD300D Finger Pulse Oximeter Dark Blue colour (NOW INCLUDES A FREE CARRY CASE AND A SILICONE COVER)
2 x AAA Batteries
1x Operator Manual
SpO2 : 70 - 99%
Pulse Rate: 30 - 235 bpm
SpO2 (70 - 100%): 1.7 Accuracy ARMS*, 1.68 S.D
Pulse Rate: ± 2 bpm
Features: Colour OLED, adjustable brightness (10 levels),
Data displayed: Oxygen saturation, pulse rate, plethysmogram, pulse indicator, bar graph
Indicators: Finger out, signal strength, battery status
Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C.
Standards: CE Class lla, ISO9919:2005
58 mm (L) x 32 mm (W) x 35 mm (H)
Approximately 56 g (including batteries)
2 x AAA/LR03/MN2400 1.5V alkaline batteries.
Approximately 30 hours of continuous operation. Automatically powers off when finger is removed for longer than 8 seconds.
Customers Also Viewed