Vitalograph Mini SafeTway One Way Valve Mouthpieces (50)
- Same Day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Vitalograph Mini SafeTway mouthpieces are a low cost and low resistance mouthpieces for use with most peak flow meters and spirometers. It allows entry of expired air into the measuring system only and not back to the test subject. A simple yet effective patented design prevents concerns of accidental inhalation of pathogens. Useful in preventing cross infection especially in clinics and hospitals.
Vitalograph Mini SafeTway Mouthpieces have a 22mm diameter at the patient end and the usual 30mm diameter on the other end. It is mainly used for paediatric or for elderly test subjects who have difficulty fitting their mouth properly around the standard mouthpiece size. It fits most pulmonary function test equipment including peak flow meters. An adaptor may be required for some models not accepting 30mm diameter at the unit end.
- Protects the subject from cross-infection
- One-way valve prevents inhalation respiratory manoeuvre
- Suitable for expiratory manoeuvres with peak flow meters and spirometers
- Attractively priced and completely disposable