For all businesses in the UK, even individuals that are self-employed, responsibility for making “adequate provision” does not end at the office or factory exit. Employees who are mobile or work offsite (away from base) or for any other reason are engaged in company business while out and about, must be included when making first aid provisions.
Travel First Aid Kit for Offsite / Lone Worker (BS8599-1 compliant) contains adequate medical products that should be “readily available” to employees who are tasked with working in any situation away from base. Also, suitable for use in HGV’s, vans, trucks and regular cars under commercial use.
- Available in soft nylon bag with handle and separate compartments.
- Suitable for Lone Worker working offsite, outdoor activities and travel
- Compliant to latest BSi standard
- Also includes a 500ml Sterile Eye Wash and a Burn Dressing
- Includes a small bag suited for small storage spaces in the vehicle or hand carried by the person
|Burn dressing x 1|
|Sterile Eye Wash 500ml x 1|
|Eyepad dressing - sterile x 1|
|Finger dressing - sterile x 1|
|Conforming bandage x 1|
|Gloves - pairs x 1|
|Foil blanket x 1|
|Large dressing - sterile x 1|
|Medium dressing - sterile x 1|
|Microporous tape x 1|
|Plasters - boxed x 10|
|Resus valve - one way x 1|
|Guidance leaflet x 1|
|Saline sterile wipes - boxed x 4|
|Triangular bandage x 1|
|Tufkut scissors x 1|
|Safety pins x 6|