Rediair is a medical grade air purification device for clean air where and when you need it. It is designed with two advanced composite HEPA 14 and carbon filters to trap incredibly small particles. The HEPA 14 work in tandem with the dual centrifugal intake fans and easy-to-clean nylon pre-filters to capture particulates, odours and 99.995% of airborne pathogens!
The contaminated air is drawn in through 3 layers of filtration. The nylon pre-filter, composite carbon cloth and HEPA 14 filters capture particulates as small as 0.3µm and expel purified air back into the room, providing up to 5 air changes an hour within a space up to 120m3. The dual centrifugal fans in a Rediair Air Filtration device enables it to offer a exceptionally high clean air delivery rate (CADR) of up to 600m3/h.
A compact device and simple to use device for medical grade clean air to suit various needs. Rediair begins to decontaminate a room's air almost instantly. Plug in, select your mode and let Rediair do the rest; it’s that simple. Adaptable to many different situations, it has four operating modes to choose from - Automatic mode, Manual mode, Turbo mode and Night Mode.
- HEPA 14 filters are 10x more effective than HEPA 13 filters.
- Filters the airborne pathogens (bacteria, fungi and viral aerosols), fine and ultra-fine particles, dust, mites, odours and pet dander through 3 layers of filtration and gives out clean air.
- Colour change LED indicator shows you the air quality of a room immediately.
- Dual fans and sealed brushless motors provide exceptionally high clean air delivery rate (CADR) of up to 600m3/h.
- Auto mode monitors in real time and adjusts fan speed to maintain air quality.
- Rediair’s dual fan system means it can operate with lower fan speeds and produce less noise than single fan units.
- User-friendly display for setting airspeeds, timings and child lock settings.