The Radiant TH889J Infrared Ear Thermometer is designed with an advanced infrared and ambient temperature compensation technology for instantaneous self-diagnosis and accurate temperature measurements.
Easy to use with lightweight and sleek design.
- Easy one touch operation.
- 1 second temperature reading.
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Memory stores up to 9 temperature readings comparison and evaluation.
- Measurement Scale selection - Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- Fever beep indicator.
- High accuracy.
- Measurement Range: 34~42.2°C (93.2~108.0°F).
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (0.4°F) within 35~42°C (95~107.6°F) and ±0.3°C (0.5°F) for outside this range.
Operating Range: 10~40°C (50~104°F), 15%~85% RH
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable grip and steady reading. Fits easily even in small hands.
- Supplied with with 20 disposable hygienic probe covers which prevent cross infection.
- Uses 1x CR2032 battery.
- Low battery consumption. The battery lasts for up to 3000 continuous readings.
- Radiant model TH889J includes probe cover ejector.
- CE approved.