The PELIspec Sims Speculum (Medium) is a high quality, sterile and single use vaginal speculum that is commonly used for clinical inspection of the vaginal walls and can be used as an alternative to the traditional Cusco design.
The design and shape of the PELIspec Sims Speculum is characterised by its two right-angled bends that have different lengths. One end is 80mm and the other 90mm long. This saves money and time and provides the clinician an option to use the desired end. It is like having two products in one!
Pelican Sims Speculums are made of polycarbonate making it more comfortable for the patient unlike the metal speculums which are generally cold and therefore not quite comfortable for the patient.
The PELIspec® vaginal speculum range provides the ultimate combination of strength and flexibility with patient safety and comfort.
• Crystal clear for maximum visibility
• Easy Central Grip Handle
• Smooth rounded ends for patient comfort
• Same design as metal equivalent
• BPA and Latex-free
• Unique product identification number for traceability.
• Made in the UK, quality medical device.
• CE marked in accordance with European Directive 93/42/EEC.
• Sterile and Disposable.