Keeler Standard Diagnostic Set 1729-P-1018 with a 2.8V AA Dry Cell Handle.
Made in UK, highest quality product that will deliver many years of reliable service.
Comprising a high quality handle with interchangeable otoscope and ophthalmoscope head, the Keeler Standard Diagnostic Set offers great value-for-money and will deliver many years of service.
- 1x Keeler Standard Otoscope
- 1x Keeler Standard Ophthalmoscope
- 1x Keeler handle (dry cell)
- 5x Reusable specula
- 2x Replacement bulb
- 1x Bulb replacement tool
- 1x Hard case
- 1x Bulb remover
- 1x Insufflation port converter
Ideal for pneumatic testing
- Closed head design particularly suited to pneumatic testing
- 2.5x magnifying lens removable to allow the introduction of small instruments
- Supplied with reusable speculae. Disposable speculae also available.
- Setting industry standard for ward and GP use
- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from +40D to -25D allowing detailed examination of the ocular structures and ease of use for spectacle wearers
- Two diagnostic beams - a wide angle beam for general examination and a macular beam for more detailed examination of the central retina
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams, particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring
Apertures and Filters:
- Wide Angle - Illuminates the largest area of fundus for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil.
- Macular - Designed specifically for examination of the macular region of the fundus where a larger beam would create excessive pupillary reaction or patient discomfort.
- Red Free - The red free filter is used to examine blood vessels in fine detail. By filtering out the red light, blood vessels are silhouetted against a dark green background.
- Maywheel lens control allows lens powers from +40D to -25D
- Wide angle beam for general examination and macular beam for more detailed examination of the central retina
- Red-free filter (useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring) can be used with both beams
- Otoscope has removable 2.5x magnifying lens to allow the introduction of small instruments
2.8V Dry Cell Handle
- Requires standard AA batteries (not included)