Azowipes is one of the market leading alcohol disinfectant wipes, impregnated with 70% Isopropyl alcohol for use on hard surfaces. Azowipes have undergone rigorous testing to ensure these are effective against a broad range of micro organisms and validated by UKAS accredited laboratories.
Azowipes are approved by NHS for use in medical settings such as GP surgeries, dental surgeries, care homes, laboratories and hospitals. With these high standards of efficacy these are also widely used in other sectors where infection control is a prime concern such as food manufacturing & packaging, hospitality, catering, schools etc.
- Starts killing micro-organisms in 15 seconds.
- Impregnated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Non- smearing and Non-Streaking Hard Surface Wipes.
- Low Lint, Strong and Durable wipes.
- Comes in a dispensing canister with a cap that can be closed after use.
- Azowipes are also Halal approved by European Halal Development agency. Suitable for food manufacturing & packaging, hospitality and catering.
- Effective against 14 pathogenic micro-organisms- E.Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus aureu, Enterococci, Mycobacterium terrae, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Vaccinia, Flaviviridae, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
- Wipe size - 220 x 200mm each.
For Bulk Purchase enquiries, please email- email@example.com