The 3M™ Aura™ Disposable FFP3 Respirator Unvalved 1863+ helps protect the wearer from airborne hazardous contaminants by filtering particles from the inhaled air. Unvalved respirator gives the protection of both a respirator and a surgical mask.
- 3-panel design; fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes, accommodates greater facial movement during speech for greater wearer comfort.
- Folds flat and easy to store when not in use.
- Adjustable Braided Headbands helps to provide a more secure feel and provide comfort to face, head and neck.
- Large soft nose foam material and smooth inner cover web both feel incredibly soft on the skin and help to create a comfortable environment for the face.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Individually packed for protecting the respirator from contamination before use.
- Outer cover provides resistance to fluid splashes.
- Approved to the European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) and EN14683:2005 Type IIR for use as a surgical mask in surgeries where there is a risk of splashes.
- Approved to FFP3 EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Classification.