- Medical Categories
- Gloves & Protective Wear
- Protective Wear
- 3M Aura 1862+, Type IIR, FFP2 Respirator Mask without Valve
3M Aura 1862+, Type IIR, FFP2 Respirator Mask without Valve
- Dispatch in 1 - 2 Working Days
- Maximum Purchase:
- 40 units
- Calculated at Checkout
The 3M™ Aura™ 1862+ Disposable FFP2 Respirator mask without valve offers the protection of both a respirator and a surgical mask. It provides the wearer a FFP2 (NPF12) protection from airborne hazardous contaminants in a medical environment. It filters the contaminates in the air inhaled before the wearer breathes them in. The 3M 1862+ Respirator Mask is also approved for use as a Type IIR Splash resistant Surgical mask.
- 3-panel design to fit a wide range of face shapes and sizes. It allows greater facial movement and wearer comfort.
- Folds flat and easy to store when not in use.
- Scuplted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face with a soft foam for an effective seal.
- Chin tab designed for easy positioning and adjustment.
- The soft nose foam and the smooth inner cover web is gentle on the skin and the adjustable braided headband helps to achieve a more secure and comfortable experience for the wearer.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Individually packed for protecting the respirator from contamination before use.
- Outer cover provides resistance to fluid splashes.
- Approved to the European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) and EN14683:2005 Type IIR for use as a surgical mask.
- Approved to FFP2 EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Classification.
Customers Also Viewed