Vitalograph Pneumotrac Spirometer with Spirotrac Software
- Usually Dispatched in 1 - 3 Working Days
- Calculated at Checkout
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac Spirometer is an excellent choice when long-term storage and analysis of patient results are essential. It offers over 30 configurable parameters and storing and trending of test results.
Combine the power of your Windows® PC with Vitalograph measuring technology for early detection of respiratory disease and integration with your institution network.
Vitalograph Spirometers use Fleisch pneumotachograph technology. The Vitalograph Pneumotrac spirometer features sophisticated Spirotrac software and the unparalleled accuracy of Fleisch pneumotachograph flow measuring technology.
- Simply plugs into a PC‘s USB port for a low-cost spirometry solution
- Adaptable, interactive, user friendly software for full automation
- Network ready, standardised communications with other databases
- Vitalograph Spirometers - Comprehensive, configurable reports for spirometry sessions and trending
- Intuitive user interface with workflow orientated presentation
- Automatic FEV1 trend chart of actual and normal range data as subject is selected
- Open session, f/v and v/t curves, all test data and test quality in one view
- Choice of attractive incentives
- Spirotrac supports GDT Standard connectivity for EMR systems
- Built-in test quality checks (daily accuracy check can be forced if required)
- Proven spirometry software with automatic test quality control and trending
- Fully scalable database capacity using powerful Microsoft® SQL server technology
- Links to Vitalograph Over-Read Spirometry QA Service
- Links to practice management systems (including EMIS) to automatically transfer subject and test data. For a direct connectivity to EMIS or SytemOne, a yearly subscription of Vitalink Middleware Licence is required to be purchased separately, please contact us for more details.
- Automatic storage of all test data and events, including calibration log
|PC Operating System||Networked or Stand Alone, Windows 7, 8, 8.1|
|Size||103mm x 185mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||17 - 37°C , Design Limits 10-40°C|
|Power Supply||From USB port, 9V battery for hygiene fan|
|Flow Detection Principle||Fleisch type pneumotachograph|
|Volume Detection||Flow integration sampling @ 100Hz|
|Accuracy when in Operating Range||Volumes: Better than +/- 3% , (Max 8L / Min 0L) Flows: Better than +/- 5% (Max 16L/s / Min 0.02L/s), Linearity: +/- 1% in range 0.1 L/s to 16 L/s|
|Max Test Duration||45 seconds|
|Performance Standards||ATS/ERS 2005 & EN ISO 23747:2009|
|Safety Standards||IEC 60601-1:2005|
|Medical Safety Standard||Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC|
|Designed & Manufactured Under||ISO 13485:2003, FDA 21CFR820, CMDR|