TYM Smartphone Otoscope is a professional otoscope that enables the doctors and other medical professionals have a much larger and clearer view of the patient’s ear canal and the ear drum over the screen of a smart phone and is also connected to Cupris App which is a cloud based service and provides a secure communication platform. It captures high quality images and videos that can be easily sent across for discussion and second opinion via the Cupris App. Additional information like questionnaires, text notes and voice recording can also be added through the smartphone app.
All shared and stored data is encrypted twice following the AES256 standard in Cupris app. No images and video are stored in phone gallery. TYM Otoscope is CE marked as a class-1 medical device, is listed with the MHRA and has been successfully tested through clinical trials and pilot studies. Cupris app integration with EMIS is also available where required (a separate monthly fees applicable for EMIS connectivity).
With TYM Otoscope and Cupris App, medical professionals can discuss and monitor patient cases, and receive diagnoses of patient conditions even where they haven’t seen the patients in person. It is useful in saving waiting times for referrals to consultants and also saving time for both patients and doctors where a referral was not necessary. It is very useful in providing medical help or seeking specialist help in remote areas by charitable organisations and occupational health providers. Due to the image capture feature it also becomes a useful tool in educating medical students.
• Larger and higher resolution images compared to standard otoscopes.
• Safe sharing with other healthcare professionals to get second opinions over a cloud based service.
• Add information using questionnaires, audio recordings, text input, and other tools built into the smartphone app
• Securely store pictures/videos for treatment efficiency monitoring. Images and videos are not stored in phone gallery but in Cupris app which is encrypted following AES256 standard.
• 5 x magnification
• Wide-angle viewing lens
• No external power or lighting required
• Lightweight and compact
• Easy to transport
• Show images taken to the patient which relieves much of their anxiety about their condition.
• Saves time for both, the patients and the doctors.
• Useful in providing medical help in remote areas. Also useful as a tool for training and educating medical students.
• Discuss and monitor patient cases, and receive diagnoses of patient conditions without seeing the patients in person.
• Extremely low maintenance cost as there are no bulbs and batteries to change!
• CE-marked and MHRA approved Class I Medical Device
• EMIS integration also available, separate monthly fees applicable where EMIS integration is required.
• Compatible with iPhone 5/5S/SE and iPhone 6/6S(not the + models). Compatibility with iPhone 7,7S, 7+ and Android phones will be available soon!
• Compatible with Welch Allyn disposable and reusable speculum in both adult and paediatric sizes.
TYM Otoscope, contents:
1x Smartphone otoscope - A smartly designed attachment that converts your iPhone into a digital otoscope
1x Free iPhone Case compatible with chosen iPhone models to securely attach TYM to your phone
1x Instruction guide
PS: TYM Otoscope is compatible with iPhone 5/5S/SE/6/6S. Compatibility with iPhone 7, 7S, 7+ and android phones will soon be available. Compatible with Welch Allyn speculums.
12 Months Manufacturer Warranty