The Prestan AED Training Defibrillator provides quality, durability and affordability combined in one unit. Clear, confident voice instructions provide easy-to-follow directions and pre-configured scenarios that make training students much easier.
- Prestan quality, durability and affordability
- Unique pad sensing system
- Revolutionary software and language module
- Instructor friendly setup and use
- Languages available: English/French and English/Spanish (more to follow)
- Exclusive to the Prestan AED Trainer is the Pad Sensing System, an embedded ‘switch’ in the pad itself
- The switch ‘senses’ that the AED Trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso
- Pads are pre-connected and may be used at least 25-30 times during CPR/AED classes
- The Pads are made of the same foam material used on functioning AEDs and are compatible with all CPR manikins on the market
- The silicone based adhesive on the pads, coupled with the foam structure, ensures easy application and removal
- Clear and calm voice prompts
- Chest compression metronome (recording of the actual clicker in a Prestan Professional Adult Manikin)
- Ascending counts in 10’s, ending at 30
- Made of ‘super-strong’, durable polycarbonate
- Friction hinges allow for smooth closing of the lid
- Integrated magnets hold the lid securely in place
The unit includes one set of adult training pads, batteries, instructions for use and a carrying case. Remote control is available as a separate option.
One Year Warranty.