Pelican Vulsellum Forcep, 245mm
- Same Day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Calculated at Checkout
The Pelican Vulsellum Forcep is characterised by a 3:4 toothed grip specially designed to offer a gentle but secure grip on the cervix. The Pelican Vulsellum has an angled head to maximise access to the cervix during the procedure and improve visibility.
Provides an alternative choice for practitioners who prefer a more evenly spread grip over a singled toothed (Tenaculum) grip.
• Enhanced secure locking mechanism
• Specifically designed tooth combination to minimise discomfort and reduce trauma
• Angled tips allow greater visibility
• Cost effective
• Length – 245mm
• Made in the UK
• No BPA, Latex Free
• Sterile Instrument
• CE marked in accordance with European Directive 93/42/EEC.
Customers Also Viewed