The Lifeline PRO (DDU-2400) is a semi-automated defibrillator that has been designed for the professional responders. The design is based around the award winning concept of the Lifeline VIEW, with a full coloured instructional video screen.
If you are looking for a defibrillator designed specifically for medical professionals/responders, gives you manual override capability and a coloured ECG Display then the Lifeline PRO is the right choice for you! Besides this, the AED is capable of running in 3 different modes:
- AED Mode
- ECG Monitor Mode
- Manual Mode
The Lifeline PRO can be operated just the same as the Lifeline VIEW, in AED mode. It can be changed to run in ECG mode for monitoring purposes by using a 3-wire (LEAD II) ECG adapter cable. It can also be changed to fully manual mode, which would allow the user to override the automatic features of the AED. With separate ECG monitoring pads, the ECG has a low lifetime cost, as monitoring through the defibrillator pads can be expensive.
It is easy to switch between the 3 different modes through simple soft key operation. In manual mode the user can alter the energy level of the shock from 25, 50, 70, 100, 150 and 200 Joules. With separate ECG monitoring pads, the PRO has a low lifetime cost, as monitoring through the defibrillator pads can be expensive.
Benefits over other professional defibrillators:
- Quickest shock charge time on the market at <4 seconds due to unique pre-charge technology – time is crucial in successful defibrillation
- The ONLY defibrillator on the market offering an 8-year warranty
- The ONLY self-contained PRO defibrillator on the market – all other models require either a lid or a case to work
- Free of Cost upgrade if the software guidelines change or a correctional procedure is required - with Defibtech’s unique data card technology
- Real Time Protocol Selection – PRO allows the user to switch between compression only CPR and compression and rescue breaths
- The first and only PRO unit with a full colour instructional video screen with step by step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation
- Built in videos – PRO has in-built videos to give step by step guidance on maintenance procedures
- Portable and lightweight – lightest professional unit at 1.4kg
- Full colour, high resolution LCD instruction video screen
- Lithium battery pack (125 shocks, 8 hours of continuous use & 4 year standby life)
- 1 pair of adult defibrillation pads (with intelligent pad connector)
- Rescue kit
- 3-Lead ECG cable with monitoring pads
- Up to 30 hours of ECG and event data storage or up to 3 hours of audio data
- User manual & quick use card
- 3 operational modes (AED, ECG & Manual override mode)