Gluten Intolerance Test (GlutenCheck)
- Same Day Dispatch, Cut Off Time 11am
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
GlutenCheck is an easy to use Gluten Intolerance Test that can be used in the comfort of one's home and gives you an accurate result in just 10 minutes. It is a reliable and self-use home test kit that detects the presence of IgA Tissue transglutaminase antibodies (tTG) in whole blood
Gluten Intolerance or more commonly known as Gluten Sensitivity is caused by a intolerance or sensitivity to gluten; a group of proteins found in wheat, barley, rye and many other cereals. The gluten intolerance (celiac disease), is an autoimmune disorder of the small intestine causing the immune system to attack the body‘s own tissues. The common symptoms of gluten intolerance include bloating and diarrhea, caused by a reaction to a gluten protein found in many foods. Symptoms such as weight loss, malnutrition and skin disorders can also be associated with gluten intolerance.
The test is very easy to perform and takes just 10 minutes to complete. It requires a small finger prick blood sample that is taken by using a lancet provided in the kit. The blood sample and the solution (provided) is transferred to the GlutenCheck test cassette using the pipette provided. Then, wait for 10 minutes and if a line appears at the (C) control position and (T) test position it means a positive test result.
Home Allergy Test so can be used in the comfort of your home.
Quick & easy.
Results can be seen in 10 minutes.
* One must be minimum 18 years of age to buy this product and by ordering this item you confirm the same.
* You must visit your GP to discuss your results and further actions to be taken.
* Depending on the Test Kit used, tests are designed to indicate whether you may be allergic to a particular substance or food or in case of a general allergy test kit without probing the possible allergen to indicate a normal or higher IgE antibodies (indicator of allergic reaction) which tells that there may be a allergic reaction present in the body.
* It is not guaranteed that the Test Kits will in every case correctly identify an allergy and there may be cases where an allergic reaction is detected which may not be present. Manufacturer believes its Test Kits have an accuracy of 92-98% compared with a laboratory test